It appears that the site that was hosting 5 Fact Friday hasn't posted anything new since the end of 2012.
I really enjoyed that one.
I guess there's no good reason why I can't post 5 facts on my own:
1. It's been about two months since I colored my hair and I think this time, I may actually go gray for good.
2. I watched two TV shows the other night -- one about metals and the other about the life of Henry Ford. And no, no one was holding a gun to my head.
3. The book I just finished reading by Nora Ephron (I Remember Nothing) was a bit of a disappointment.
4. I don't like reading magazines.
5. I quit wearing earrings about a year ago and now I can't wear any since the holes have closed up.
: : :
If you do a 5 Facts Friday (or Saturday, etc...) post, let me know in the comments section.
To date, there are 40 awesome blogs signed up to participate in the Valentine's Day Boost-Your-Blog Party being hosted by Lisa at Two Bears' Farm and myself.
If you have time, please check out our post which describes some great giveaways and how you can join in. The more the merrier!