Another round of 5 facts from me...
1. I received a surprise package in the mail this week from my friend, Patti at A New Day Dawns. See, Patti read my post, There's No Tea In This Tea, and sent me... a fabulous assortment of herbal teas for me to try. Will I become an herbal tea convert? If I do, you have Patti to
Merci, Patti! You are so very thoughtful.
2. I'm spending time today getting our taxes in order to take to our tax prep man. Such an
3. The weather here (we must talk about the weather, right?) has been windy. If you like wind, then you might consider moving to Nebraska. You will not be disappointed.
4. My reading tastes lately are all over the board. I'm finishing up An Amish Kitchen and will be moving on to the latest Ann Rule true crime offering. From Mennonites to murder. Why not.
5. I noticed Buck has developed another pannus spot on his left eye, unfortunately right over the pupil. I've started him back on steroid drops in an attempt to halt its progression. If you have a dog whose breed is susceptible to this condition, please be sure to check their eyes regularly.
If you are so inclined, post your own 5 facts, whenever, wherever -- and let us know in the comments so we can check them out.
Sneak Peek Friday
Friday Photo Journal
Favorite Photo Friday
If this is your first time visiting A Rural Journal I'd like to invite you to subscribe via email for the latest updates. You can also connect with me on