Another 5 Fact Friday by yours truly:
(Feel free to post your own version, whenever, and let me know in the comments.
I'd love to learn more about you.)
1. I'm sad that 2 of the 5 Traveling Wilburys are no longer with us.
2. I'm happy that I can still enjoy those 2 amazing voices through the miracle of technology. (I'm old enough to consider a CD as a miracle of technology.)
3. I'm digging checking traps with my better half this week. Photo opportunities abound, such as the above.
4. Speaking of my better half, he knows I watch Spartacus on Starz for the man candy. He watches it for the fight scenes. It's all good.
5. I bought a little chenille mouse for Jack to play with. She decided a piece of bark from the firewood pile was more fun. When will I ever learn?
If this is your first time visiting A Rural Journal I'd like to invite you to subscribe via email for the latest updates. You can also connect with me on