A moist and sweet Snickerdoodle cookie recipe using only yellow cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil.
A handy recipe for when you are short on time and/or ingredients.
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF. Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large bowl. Stir until well blended. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place balls 2-inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten balls with bottom of glass.
- Bake at 375 ºF for 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool one minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
Sharing with Homestead Barn Hop
: : :
If this is your first time visiting A Rural Journal, I'd like to invite you to subscribe via email for the latest updates. You can also connect with me on Facebook, Pinterest and Flickr.