My 5 on Friday list for today:
1. I miss-placed my wallet the other day and didn't freak out about it. I'm either maturing in my older age or realized I don't need a wallet to shop online (thank you, Paypal) even though I'm not doing that Shane.
2. Working with your husband on a project has nothing to do with being married. All the usual niceties can go out the window. You might as well be a paid day laborer, because "it's not personal, it's business."
3. I've lost 5 pounds in a week by following the Paleo diet concept.
4. I love me some Cuties. Yum.
5. Retiring two blog memes is giving me the time to read and connect more with your blogs, which I'm enjoying.
According to our lovely meme hosts, Kim and Xanthe,
"To play 5 on Friday, simply write a blog post sharing your 5 on Friday. Pop back and link up below using the inlinkz gadget... If you'd rather just post a photo with 5 on flickr or IG...that's cool too. Link away sweet friends. Oh and no panic.... the link up will be open all week....not just on friday...."
Please join us for 5 on Friday to reveal something interesting facts about yourself and meet other bloggers who are doing the same.
If this is your first time visiting A Rural Journal, I'd like to invite you to subscribe via email for the latest updates. You can also connect with me on Facebook, Pinterest and Flickr.