Look what the hubby brought up from the creek this past weekend!
Obviously, someone didn't see the beauty in this old girl, and
tossed it in the trash heap.
Isn't it gorgeous? A vintage birdbath, circa 1950's, I'm estimating.
The kids could hardly wait to try out their new water dish.
: : :
Now, it's time again for Rural Thursdays Blog Hop!
Please note -- you DON'T need to live in the country or on a farm to participate!
Here's how you can join in:
1. Publish a blog post about
- general information describing what's happening in your country/rural/farm life,
or a post relating to a rural-themed subject that will benefit all Rural Thursday readers and participants,
- rural-themed photography,
- homesteading tips,
- critters and pets,
- DIY projects,
- rural-themed giveaways
- anything and everything that embraces living the simple life.
2. Please make sure to add the Rural Thursday button to your blog post to link back here.
3. Please link to your actual post and not your home page.
4. If you don't have a blog, you are welcome to leave a comment below our post regarding what special things are happening in your rural world.
Have questions? Please feel free to contact Nancy or Lisa.
Thank you for visiting!