Welcome to the 1st edition of Rural Thursday Blog Hop.
Here's how you can join in:
1. Publish a blog post about
- general information describing what's happening in your country/rural/farm life,
or a post relating to a rural-themed subject that will benefit all Rural Thursday readers and participants,
- rural-themed photography,
- homesteading tips,
- critters and pets,
- DIY projects,
- rural-themed giveaways
- anything and everything that embraces living the simple life.
2. Please make sure to add the Rural Thursday button to your blog post and link back here.
3. Please link to your actual post and not your home page. Only one post per person per week, please.
Duplicate links will be deleted.
4. If you don't have a blog, you are welcome to leave a comment below our post regarding what special things are happening in your rural world.
5. Please consider visiting, commenting and following at least 5 other participants.
Thank you for visiting and Happy Groundhog Day!