Just having a little fun with Gimp and Picnik this morning. If you don't know about Gimp or Picnik, I have provided some easy step-by-step how-tos on my Tutorials page. If you are bored today. And don't mind learning something new. I'm just sayin'...
So, with that out of the way, I assume you are
All righty then.
I used Randomizer to choose the winner and Branson Lee of My Reflection of Something, come on down! Branson, please send me your email address so that I can forward it to Bonnie of Pixel Dust Photo Art. Congratulations!
Please don't be sad if you didn't win. We are planning another giveaway next week, so stay tuned for more information. Now, it's time for Your Sunday Best.
Whether you use a Polaroid, a point-and-shoot, an iPhone, a fancy Nikon or Canon, or a Kodak Brownie -- everyone is welcome.
If you would like to participate, here are a few simple rules:
1. Pick your favorite photography post of the past week.
2. Please only post photos you have authority to use.
3. One post per week, per person, please.
4. Include the Your Sunday Best badge, or a link to my post, in your blog post. (If you need help with this, please email me.)
5. Leave a link to your current Your Sunday Best blog post url (not your main blog url) on the Linky Tools prompt.
6. Consider visiting some of the other blogs listed, because they rock ... comment, view, learn and enjoy!
When to Post:
Linky Tools will be available every Saturday at 5:00 pm CST and will remain open until the following Tuesday, at which time the linky will close.