Here are mine this week:
The waterslide decals took some practice (okay, I went through almost an entire package of decal paper to do these,) but I am pleased with the results.
The same technique can be used on cookie tins, recipe boxes, bird houses, flower pots, glass vases or other similar objects
2. My first iris bloomed this week and I still have tulips. Weirdest spring ever.
3. Shane and his friend Jim collected 14 pounds of morel mushrooms last weekend. (Eight ounces of dried morel mushrooms runs about $108.00 online. Unbelievable -- but we don't sell ours.)
4. I bought the last remaining four turkey poults (on clearance) at our farm store this week.
5. I trimmed our hedge that runs all the way around the house -- took me three hours but it looks so much better. Yay me.
: : :
Now it's your turn!
1. Link up a blog post with 5 random facts about you, your day, your pets, your kids, whatever!
2. Posts not containing 5 random facts may be deleted (sorry, but I don't ask much!)
3.Visit a few other participants if you are able. This is a very friendly community!